I am considering renting my property
Call us today and we will be happy to offer our quality experience and knowledge.
I want to rent my property as efficiently as possible, how do you do it?
Our central office is in the heart of South Manchester, so our target audience for your home and investment is on our doorstep. We have a wide marketing platform in which to advertise your property primarily via the internet and through our links with many blue chip companies and relocation consultants moving workforces into the region. We also manage and let properties further afield, such as Bramhall, Sale, Whitefield, Warrington, Little Hulton, Manchester City Centre and Fallowfield. Location does not prevent us from successfully letting and managing your property and investment.
What websites do you use?
We use the key web portals such as Rightmove and Zoopla along with a number of other sites in addition to our own Company website.
You want un-rivalled customer care?
Sherlock Homes treats each home as though it was their own, and at Sherlock Homes we are aware that having an empty property is stressful. It is important to us that your property/investment is occupied and you encounter the smallest void period as possible if any!
What do we do for you?
- Rental Value – Sherlock Homes will provide a realistic and achievable rental value. This will take into account the current market, demand for your property and your individual circumstances. For a free rental valuation please contact a member of our Lettings Team.
- Local expertise and knowledge of the property market
- Wide range of quality photographs
- Marketing on the main property portals
- Full accompanied viewings for the full agency package
- Quality referenced tenants
- Ensure the benchmarks are met by all concerned (referencing, credit checks, inventories)
- Completion of relevant paperwork
- Organise the EPC for you (unless you already have one)
- Organise a Gas Inspection and Certification (unless you already have one)
- Check Smoke Alarms at the start of each tenancy which is now a legal requirement
- Check Carbon Monoxide Alarms at the start of each tenancy where these are required
- Confidence that an established and well regarded agency is working with you
- Personnel – Our offices are staffed by trained professionals who combine experience with enthusiasm, dedication and a friendly and approachable manner.
- Promotion – Your property will be advertised on all major property websites, as well as on the Sherlock Homes website and in our office window on Beech Road. We have a database of tenants looking for their perfect home.
- Tenants – Finding the right tenant for you is what we pride ourselves on. Prior to the tenants occupying the property they are required to complete a credit check, employment reference and where applicable previous landlord reference using our independent referencing company. In most cases we also request guarantors
- In-house Maintenance Team – Includes Gas Safe registered gas engineers, plumber, joiner and electrician. Sherlock Homes have good relationships with local, proven companies to meet all of your more specific maintenance needs. We also provide a 24 hour emergency line in cases of a maintenance emergency.
- Accounts System – Fully integrated accounts system to provide comprehensive monthly statements of your account.
- Mailing and Matching – Our sophisticated electronic database is full of possible tenants right now and is updated daily. Your property will be matched with all suitable potential tenants and distributed via email as soon as we are instructed to work with your property by you.