T: 0161 881 8228
Unless you have been recommended by one of our past clients, the chances are you may not know what to expect from our proudly individual agency. We would be delighted to meet you as soon as practical to discuss our services in further detail, however as a taster this is the essence of what we would be considering:
• How to bring to life the great selling points of your property
– Take a look at our unique property descriptions
• Recommendations to finishing touches
– We can advise on key ‘touch-ups’ where worthwhile
• How we will achieve the best price for you in your timescale
– The strength of experienced negotiating, local market knowledge and understanding your needs
• What communication schedule you would prefer
– We can communicate with you every day if you wish!
• What we do as an agent
– The whole process, clearly explained from start to finish
• Our sales portfolio-carefully managed and low volume
– Your custom is vital to us, we are not mass-market, so you will get individual attention
Our relationship starts with a free valuation and marketing survey. At your appointment, we will advise on all aspects of property and local market trends. More importantly, we will listen to what you want. This free service is provided locally, 7 days a week and with no obligation whatsoever.
We aim to bring reliability, professionalism and integrity in to all of our activities, as our continued growth relies heavily on exceeding the reputation of the ‘traditional’ estate agent.
After all, we are simply trying to deliver the sort of service we, as professionals, would wish to receive.
‘Sherlock Homes provided a great service. They took a lot of hassle away from the negotiations (which was handy with us both working full time). Contrary to estate agent myth, advised us not to accept the first offer received.
Made us feel important to them and really added value. Wholeheartedly recommend them.’
Dominic and Jenna Buckley, Chorlton